To remove Dark circles under the eyes and blackish discoloration of face
- Mix Equal quantity Lemon juice and Tomato Juice and apply under the eyes – Keep it for 15 min and wash off the application. Do this at least for one month for getting better results. (Not Good for sensitive skin types)
- Mix Red sandalwood powder with cucumber juice and apply the entire face. Keep the lepana for 20min and then remove by washing the face with cold water. Overall complexion and glow will increase. (Good for sensitive skin)
- Make a fine paste of Fenugreek seeds by grinding it with cow’s milk and apply. (20min). Remove the application and mildly apply Kumkumadi lepana on face.
- Apply the mixture of Nutmeg seed powder grinding with milk. Keep the application for 20 to 30 min on face. Wash off the lepana and Apply Kumkumadi tailam externally and do a mild massage on face.
Know more about Auraveda Herbal Facials for removing dark circles. Special Note: Consult an Ayurvedic Physician to know your skin type and use only those herbal mixtures that suits well for your Dosha type.
To control and remove excessive facial hairs in females
- Make a fine paste of raw turmeric with water and apply on your face. Keep the paste for 1 – 2 hours and wash the face with normal water.
- Mix green gram powder with sufficient qty of milk and 1tsp of lemon juice. Apply on your face for 20min and wash off
- Apply fine grounded Mixture of Turmeric and green papaya on the areas of excessive hair growth. (30min)
- Apply a paste of Wild turmeric (curcuma aromatica) and milk cream, keep it for 30min on the face.
Know more about Auraveda Herbal Facials for removing excessive facial hairs. Special Note: Consult an Ayurvedic Physician to know your skin type and use only those herbal mixtures that suits well for your Dosha type.